Monday, May 27, 2019

thumbnail

Motown: The Musical (Songbook)

Motown: The Musical (Songbook)
Par:Berry Gordy
Publié le 2014-01-01 par Hal Leonard


(Vocal Selections). Motown the Musical is the real story of the one-of-a-kind sound that hit the airwaves in 1959 and changed our culture forever. This exhilarating show charts Motown founder Berry Gordy's incredible journey from featherweight boxer to the heavyweight music mogul who launched the careers of Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye and so many more. Our songbook features 27 piano/vocal arrangements of 27 favorite Motown classics as well as two new songs written for the show: ABC * Ain't No Mountain High Enough * Baby I Need Your Lovin' * Can I Close the Door (On Love) * Dancing in the Street * Hey Joe (Black like Me) * I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) * I Heard It Through the Grapevine * I Want You Back * My Girl * Papa Was a Rollin' Stone * Reach Out, I'll Be There * Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours * War * What's Going On * Where Did Our Love Go * and more.

Ce livre a été classé à 8 par Google Books for mot-clé petites comedies musicales 8 11 ans avec 1 cd audio.

ID de livre de Motown: The Musical (Songbook)'s Les livres sont S9YiBAAAQBAJ, Livre écrit parBerry Gordyavec ETAG "dhGe/CxdiLQ"

Livre publié par Hal Leonard depuis 2014-01-01 avoir ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code est 9781480382480 et ISBN 10 Code est 1480382485

Le mode lecture dans l’état du texte est true et le mode lecture dans l’état de l’image true

Livre qui ont "104 Pages" est Imprimée à BOOK dans la catégorieMusic

Ce livre a été évalué par 1 Les raters et ont un taux moyen à "5.0"

Cet état de maturité eBook (livre adulte) est NOT_MATURE

Le livre a été écrit en en

l’état de disponibilité de la version eBook au format PDF est falseet en ePub est true

Aperçu du Livre

Motown: The Musical (Songbook)

Tags :

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About